Website Development is webtron’s main focus and offers complete turn-key solutions to any type of business. our Approach is very advanced and our pricing is most competitive in the market.
We offer all our clients a variety of options including e-commerce and online shopping systems,blogs,galleries,interactive website’s, DIY Websites,m templates and many more. Each Client gets treated individually based on their requirements. We Guarantee all of our clients the best and most sustainable and expandable solutions.
Web Design :
- Custom Webdesign
- Content Management System
- Unlimited Product Support
- User Friendly Shopping Cart
- Product Search Engine
- Sales Reporting
- Order Tracking
- Automatic freight Creation
- Payment Gateway Integrattion
- eCommerce Website
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Business Website
- Personal Website
- Educational Website
- Mobile Application Development
- Interactive Flash Websites
- Web Video
Not Sure what Web Development is ? maybe this will help a little …
Web Development can be split into many areas and a typical and basic web development hierarchy might consist of:
Client Side Coding
- Flash Adobe Flash Player is an ubiquitous browser plugin ready for RIAs. Flex 2 is also deployed to the Flash Player (version 9+).
- Microsoft Silverlight Microsoft’s browser plugin that enables animation, vector graphics and high-definition video playback, programmed using XAML and .NET programming languages.
- HTML5 and CSS3 Latest HTML proposed standard combined with the latest proposed standard for CSS natively supports much of the client-side functionality provided by other frameworks such as Flash and Silverlight
Looking at these items from an “umbrella approach”, client side coding such as XHTML is executed and stored on a local client (in a web browser) whereas server side code is not available to a client and is executed on a web server which generates the appropriate XHTML which is then sent to the client. The nature of client side coding allows you to alter the HTML on a local client and refresh the pages with updated content (locally), web designers must bear in mind the importance and relevance to security with their server side scripts. If a server side script accepts content from a locally modified client side script, the web development of that page is poorly sanitized with relation to security.
Server Side Coding
- ASP (Microsoft proprietary)
- CSP, Server-Side ANSI C
- ColdFusion (Adobe proprietary, formerly Macromedia, formerly Allaire)
- Groovy (programming language) Grails (framework)
- Java, e.g. Java EE or WebObjects
- Lotus Domino
- Perl, e.g. Catalyst, Dancer (all open source)
- PHP (open source)
- Python, e.g. Django (web framework) (open source)
- Real Studio Web Edition
- Ruby, e.g. Ruby on Rails (open source)
- Smalltalk e.g. Seaside, AIDA/Web
- WebDNA (WSC proprietary)
- Websphere (IBM proprietary)
- .NET and .NET MVC Frameworks (Microsoft proprietary)
The World Wide Web has become a major delivery platform for web development a variety of complex and sophisticated enterprise applications in several domains. In addition to their inherent multifaceted functionality, these web applications exhibit complex behavior and place some unique demands on their usability, performance, security and ability to grow and evolve. However, a vast majority of these applications continue to be developed in an ad-hoc way, contributing to problems of usability, maintainability, quality and reliability.(1)(2) While web development can benefit from established practices from other related disciplines, it has certain distinguishing characteristics that demand special considerations. In recent years of web development there have been some developments towards addressing these problems and requirements. As an emerging discipline, web engineering actively promotes systematic, disciplined and quantifiable approaches towards successful development of high-quality, ubiquitously usable web-based systems and applications.(3)(4) In particular, web engineering focuses on the methodologies, techniques and tools that are the foundation of web application development and which support their design, development, evolution, and evaluation. Web application development has certain characteristics that make it different from traditional software, information system, or computer application development.
Web engineering is multidisciplinary and encompasses contributions from diverse areas: systems analysis and design, software engineering, hypermedia/hypertext engineering, requirements engineering, human-computer interaction, user interface, information engineering, information indexing and retrieval, testing, modelling and simulation, project management, and graphic design and presentation. Web engineering is neither a clone, nor a subset of software engineering, although both involve programming and software development. While web engineering uses software engineering principles, web development encompasses new approaches, methodologies, tools, techniques, and guidelines to meet the unique requirements for web-based applications.
Client Side + Server Side
- Pyjamas is a tool and framework for developing Ajax applications and Rich Internet Applications in python.
- Tersus is a platform for the development of rich web applications by visually defining user interface, client side behavior and server side processing. (open source)
However languages like Ruby and Python are often paired with database servers other than MySQL (the M in LAMP). Below are example of other databases currently in wide use on the web. For instance some developers prefer a LAPR(Linux/Apache/PostgreSQL/Ruby on Rails) setup for development.
- Apache Derby
- DB2 (IBM proprietary)
- Microsoft SQL Server
Practical Web Development
In practice, many web developers will have basic interdisciplinary skills / roles, including:
- Graphic design / web design
- Information architecture and copywriting/copyediting with web usability, accessibility and search engine optimization in mind
The above list is a simple website development hierarchy and can be extended to include all client side and server side aspects. It is still important to remember that web development is generally split up into client side coding, covering aspects such as the layout and design, and server side coding, which covers the website’s functionality and back end systems.